The International School of Economics in Tbilisi (ISET) and ISET Policy Institute (ISET-PI) are seeking Multimedia Designer.
The Multimedia Designer is generally responsible for producing, managing, and publishing multimedia materials for ISET and ISET-PI (photos, videos, and visualizations).
General duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain an archive of all publications, print and TV media coverage;
• Create videos following guest lectures and seminars;
• Create short promotional infographic animations;
• Draft publicity materials (creating/updating posters, brochures, newsletters, booklets, business cards, banners, etc.);
• Provide technical support for ISET and ISET-PI website development and maintenance;
• Manage external consultants engaged in web design and layout tasks;
• Take an active part in ISET-PI meetings to generate project and publication ideas, and/or enhance existing products and publications.
Required skills and qualifications:
• A university degree in media and arts, social sciences or communications (e.g. journalism, multimedia);
• Command of English or Russian languages (both speaking and writing);
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, diligence, initiative, and creativity;
• High proficiency in specialized graphic design, publication, and photo/video editing software is required (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and/or Final Cut).
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Experience in front-end design & development.
Please send your CV, and link(s) to your portfolio to [email protected] Please indicate “Multimedia Designer” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline to apply is September 27th, 2016.