Dimension and Scope
Serve ISET BA students and faculty and ensure smooth teaching and learning processes.
Deputy Director for Operations
A university degree in management or related fields. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Previous experience in administrative management and planning is required. Fluency in written and spoken English and Georgian is required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Administrates ISET BA Software LMS
• Manages student contracts and tuition payments
• Manages contractual issues with TSU and BA faculty
• Manages academic calendar and class schedules
• Manages internal and external mobility
• Organizes mock interviews of potential BA faculty
• Manages course registrations and grading
• Supervises appeals and make-up sessions
• Manages selection of Teaching Assistant
• Administers mid-term and final exams
• Creates and maintains student personal files
• Closely works with IT and academic departments of TSU
• Manages Teaching Evaluations and maintains records
• Regularly updates syllabi in accordance with TSU and Ministry regulations
• Serves as a secretary at Stipends and Financial Committees of TSU
• Helps External Affairs team with admissions (open houses, school visits, etc.)
How to apply:
Please send your resume (in English) to [email protected] Please indicate “Academic Programs Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2019.