Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
The main responsibilities and tasks of the researcher include:
- Working with the Head of Private Sector Development Practice and other team members to implement research projects;
- Produce research publications (e.g., research reports, academic articles, policy briefs, blogs, newspaper columns, and comments on policies affecting private sector development in Georgia, etc.);
- Contributing to Policy Institute’s regular products such as indexes and reviews, including data analysis and report writing;
- Taking part in developing project/research proposals;
- Contribute to managing and monitoring the implementation of the project;
- Taking part in organizing project events, and conferences;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, or public policy;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research;
- Experience in writing project/research proposals would be considered an advantage;
- Experience using Stata or other programming languages, such as R and Python would be considered an advantage;
- Experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages (both speaking and writing);
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
How to apply:
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Send a letter of interest and resume to: [email protected] with “Researcher” in the subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is November 1, 2022.