International School of Economics at TSU (ISET) and ISET Policy Institute are holding second in the series of international Policy Panels – Re-imagining Higher Education Post-pandemic. It will focus on the impacts of COVID-19 on the higher education sector globally and will bring together top expert views on the longer-term prospects and challenges for the universities and students. How do financial, economic, and demographic pressures impact demand, enrollment, and mobility in higher education? How will the post-pandemic socio-economic outlook reflect on funding, institutional traditions, academic programs, and sustainability of colleges and universities? Will higher education be able to re-invent itself and push the frontier forward?
Join ISET to discuss these and many other issues with our distinguished Panelists:
• Dr. Mikheil Chkhenkeli, Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia
• Dr. Karl Dittrich, President of European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education
• Dr. Sijbolt Noorda, President of Magna Charta Observatory, Bologna and Academic Cooperation Association, Brussels
• Dr. George Sharvashidze, Rector of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
• Dr. Sebastian Molineus, World Bank Regional Director for the South Caucasus
The event will be moderated by Dr.Tamar Sulukhia, Director of ISET and ISET Policy Institute. The language of the event is English. The panel discussion will be streamed on May 11 at 3:00-4:30 pm (Tbilisi time) online via ZOOM Webinar. The last 30 minutes will be dedicated to the Q&A and participants will have an opportunity to ask questions online.
In order to attend the policy panel discussion, please use this link: https://bit.ly/2W1j0m8 (without registration). You can also use webinar ID: 833-9951-8411 and password: 129845 to log into the panel.
The event will also be broadcasted live on ISET’s Facebook page.