The International School of Economics in Tbilisi (ISET) and ISET Policy Institute are seeking a multimedia designer.
The Multimedia Designer is generally responsible for producing, managing, and publishing multimedia materials for ISET and ISET-PI (photos, videos, and visualizations).
Reports to: the Head of External Affairs
Work schedule: part-time, flexible hours
Format: remote work
General duties and responsibilities:
- Create publicity materials (posters, brochures, newsletters, booklets, business cards, banners, etc.);
- Develop templates and format ISET-PI publications (reports, policy briefs, notes, etc.);
- Create videos following events;
- Create promotional infographics and social media visuals (photo/video);
- Maintain an archive of all publications, and print and TV media coverage.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Command of Georgian and English (both speaking and writing);
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, diligence, initiative, and creativity;
- High proficiency in specialized graphic design, publication, and photo/video editing software is required (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and/or Final Cut).
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Experience in front-end design & development.
Please send your CV, and link(s) to your portfolio to [email protected] Please indicate “Multimedia Designer” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline to apply is May 5, 2022.