Title: Senior Researcher
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
The main responsibilities and tasks of the Senior Researcher include:
- Working with the Head of Private Sector Development Practice and other team members to implement research projects;
- Produce research publications (e.g., research reports, academic articles, policy briefs, blogs, newspaper columns, and comments on policies affecting private sector development in Georgia, etc.);
- Developing and publishing relevant indices and forecasts;
- Developing project/research proposals;
- Contribute to managing and monitoring projects implementation;
- Taking part in organizing project events, and conferences;
- Monitoring relevant developments across various sectors of the Georgian economy;
- Monitoring relevant changes in legal and regulatory frameworks;
- Representing ISET Policy Institute in external seminars, communications, and meetings, as requested;
- Helping develop and manage relationships with existing and potential partners;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, or public policy;
- Around 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Demonstrated ability and experience of conducting both qualitative and quantitative research;
- Experience in writing project/research proposals;
- Experience in managing and/or monitoring the project implementation would be an advantage;
- Experience using Stata or other programming languages, such as R and Python;
- Experience using basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages (both speaking and writing);
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Send a letter of interest and resume to: [email protected] with “Senior researcher” in the subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is November 1, 2022.