Researcher at Private Sector Development Research Center
Olga Azhgibetseva was born in Baku, Azerbaijan. She holds Master’s degree in Economics from the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University (2013). Olga joined ISET Policy Institute as a Research Fellow in November, 2013. Currently, she is part of the Private Sector Development Policy Research Center and is involved in various research projects across ISET-PI. Her area of interest within the center is competition policy and industrial organization.
Olga is the main author of Khachapuri index. She has been involved in number of externally funded projects including SME Policy Assessments and Inclusive Growth Dialogues. Olga also teaches Principles of Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, American Economics and Introduction to Statistics at the International Black Sea and New Vision Universities.
- SME Policy Assessments in the EESC region. Country: Georgia
- Georgian Reform Progress Tracking System
- Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) on Irrigation Tariff Methodology in Georgia
- Economic Capital Stress Testing Methodology
- Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) of the Pension Reform
- Tracking Real Estate Prices