Research Assistant at Private Sector Development Research Center
Mr. Irakli Shalikashvili received his Bachelor’s degree from University of Georgia – School of Economics, Business and Management (2013). He obtained MA degree in 2015 from International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University. His MA project analyzed quasi-fiscal activities and investments in energy sector.
Currently, he is working as a research assistant at ISET-PI private sector development research center. Mr. Irakli is working on Georgian business sector statistics outlook and analyses quarterly business data. He is also a member of the Public Budget Execution Monitor working group. Irakli teaches undergraduate Microeconomics at University of Georgia and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University.
- Georgian Reform Progress Tracking System
- Financial Literacy Research in Georgia
- Policy Paper on DCFTA Implementation Progress
- Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) on Law of Water Resource Management
- Financial Literacy in Georgia